Tuesday 17 June 2008

Too Many Households Are Armed With DEW's



Listen to the clicking sound made by the detector, and watch the flashing light. There is a beam directed at me that is approximately 15cm in diameter (this time around). Following its length, it is possible to pinpoint the source.

Every pedo and wayward military type living in the city armed with some kind of DEW gets activated as soon as a target is in the vicinity. These soldiers are spaced evenly apart so they cover almost every corner of the city.

This is a truth. People have been sleeping while their governments have been deploying more than just CCTV cameras.

What this clip shows is something that has become usual in my life. If I go out and sit somewhere in line of sight of some houses, intense RF's are soon detected at precisely the location where my torso is or was previously located, covering especially the upper body. When I stay too long at such a location (5 minutes), I develop chest pains, and sometimes blisters form in areas of sensitive skin (as happened two days ago while sitting about 50 meters in front of a hut in Finsbury Park), or I get heavy feet when the attacks are aimed lower. Yes! They have got the vermin stationed in parks too, so it is a good idea to keep clear of buildings and other places where a device can be concealed. It is a good idea to carefully watch people around you. It is a good idea not to stay too long in one location. It is a good idea to have a an RF and EMF detector with you all the time. An RF detector that can count the frequency is even better.

The detector I used in this clip has a healthy range, and is very sensitive. It is actually meant to detect spying bugs, and can pick up active mobile phones from as far as two meters away. It may seem inappropriate to use for this purpose, but trust me, once you have got the knack of it, you know when it is your mobile that the device is picking up, your Bluetooth, or a beam directed at you by simple to and fro movements, by listening carefully to the beeps that tell a whole story. In fact, you can even tell the direction the beam is coming from if the perp keeps the fire going long enough for this.

I do not have bugs in my body, nor am I carrying any on my clothing or in my bag. What I am picking up in this clip, whenever I am sitting on a bench, waiting for a bus, usually a good distance from surrounding buildings, are DEW attacks.

See also: U.K. Intelligence Forces And Microwave Mind Control
How Useful Is A Microwave Detector

1 comment:

MaryPatty said...

I'm a Targeted Individual in Takoma Park, MD at Victory Housing project owned by Catholic Church section 8 funded where feds run mind body control experiment since 2004. MARCUS PENN killed by it. I'm in danger. DC Archbishop decides here who dies. Surveillance 24/7 monitoring I want my freedom safety before they kill me for telling. I am injured recovering but strength waning. 20 countries represented here other projects in Montgomery County MD near DC. Help me tell story Pat Sears on Facebook Twitter PatriciaSears1 Typing hard it stops me unless mistakes - imperfect. Mind body control language part of brain. Will be used soon on other countries. Ready to go perfected big target Jewish youth in Israel stopping their ability for free will thinking. Catholics can control world with this now fine tune on 1 person or instantly affect 1000s particles can kill you but not harm baby on your lap. Marcus killed because of defective subject they found out he had dyslexia. Almost lost this they can paralyze body part hands getting to hard to control they are hitting neck hard I fight for Buddy they killed him it motivates me to take pain to tell. God is helping me I know. He did not read Hebrew so of no use to study so killed no witness who was not adequately controlled. Now that is me 301-891-3052 phone tapped